Attractively lively and animated, bubbling with enthusiasm and exuberance which flow effortlessly from an endless natural spring within the heart of the vivacious person, this is vivacità.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Day Twenty-One: Three Weeks

Well, the family and I have been 'unprocessed' for three weeks now. Tom isn't staying as pure as the girls and I but he's eating much better than normal.

Energy level remains up.

No illnesses even though exposure has occurred.

Patience. Kindness. Understanding. Most of the time.

I'm looking forward to being out from under the restriction of The Challenge, even though I'm planning on incorporating what I've discovered into my lifestyle from now on. It's that good. I'm just tired of blogging about it, having it always over my head. I'm ready for some freedom.

But, I have no doubt we'll run across the finish line in ten days with big grins of contentment on our faces.

It's been fun sharing our experiences with others. There are a lot of unhealthy ingredients and processes in the foods we have all unquestioningly eaten. A little education goes a LONG way.

Yesterday I went to the grocery store to 'pick up a few things.' You know how that goes, a full shopping cart later. Yeah. But I knew I'd have no time today or this weekend what with a slumber party coming up, plus a dentist appointment, a hair appointment, a tennis game or two, a cheesecake to make, a house to clean. So I thought of a few things to grab to make meals with and to have on hand. Because of all the detective work I've done I knew exactly what to get. My vision only saw good, real foods, the rest just blurred away. It was a joyful moment for me. A change for the better has transpired. Not only is this lifestyle becoming like second-nature, it is satisfying.

That's the best news of all.

(Ten. More. Days.)

No comments: