Attractively lively and animated, bubbling with enthusiasm and exuberance which flow effortlessly from an endless natural spring within the heart of the vivacious person, this is vivacità.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Fourteen - Quote #1

My family and I are baby-sitting my nieces little kids for a few days. I shall have no time for proper posts, though the family and I will stay true to the Challenge.

I've had some great quotes to share and here is a good time to use them.

So, enjoy!

"Financially, food corporations bring us so far away from the farmer - and rob our pocketbooks. As an illustration: If you were to buy a bag of potato chips, and calculate how much it would cost to make your own, you're actually paying $12/pound for those potatoes. The most super-expensive, organic fingerlings cost maybe $2.50/pound. It's six to 12 times more expensive to buy processed foods. Institutional food is the same way." ~~ from Slow Food website

No comments: