Attractively lively and animated, bubbling with enthusiasm and exuberance which flow effortlessly from an endless natural spring within the heart of the vivacious person, this is vivacità.

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Day Two - Check Those Labels

 Good choices again today even though plantar fasciitis is acting up today in my left foot. It happened once before - years ago! - and I was able to conquer it with proper home treatment, which I am doing today. It means I can't stand on my feet for a week or so while I ice, stretch, rest, and allow the inflammation to subside.

So, today I didn't prepare or eat what I wanted to, but I made good choice nevertheless. Husband was sent to pick up some healthy rice and bean and veg bowls for our supper with homemade tortilla chips. So good!

Tip for the Day: Always read your labels!



No comments: