Attractively lively and animated, bubbling with enthusiasm and exuberance which flow effortlessly from an endless natural spring within the heart of the vivacious person, this is vivacità.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

October Challenge

Beginning Saturday, the first of October, I am participating in October Unprocessed 2011. The goal? To eat only unprocessed foods for the entire month. The long definition of 'unprocessed' can be found here. The short version is: Unprocessed food is any food that could be made by a person with reasonable skill in a home kitchen with readily available, whole-food ingredients.

I'll be writing a post here on Vivacita every day.

Cassie and Caroline are joining me which makes the prospect all the more fun! Normally the girls and I aim to eat this way, but we are sloppy about it. Very. I'm hoping that the experiment will help clarify for us just exactly what we are eating by forcing us to think, plan, and read labels.

I hope you'll join me here for this unusual adventure!

Getting excited!

1 comment:

Marianne Elixir said...

Fun! I am going to take the challenge too. Thanks for the inspiration.