Attractively lively and animated, bubbling with enthusiasm and exuberance which flow effortlessly from an endless natural spring within the heart of the vivacious person, this is vivacità.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Gwyneth and Me

When I find my creative juices drying up I click on over to Goop.com, Gwyneth Paltrow's website. I love her ideas, her freshness, energy, and spunk.

I just finished a seven minute video of Gwyneth preparing a lovely Roasted Chicken and Potatoes dinner for her family.

I particularly love how she describes the relaxation she finds in thinking about food and ingredients. That's me, too. My daughter, Cassie, is the same way. Lying in bed at night dreaming up new dishes with ingredients we've just met or have befriended years ago.

I hope you'll take the time to head over to Gwyneth's sight. It has something for everyone as it's not just about food but about living.

Ciao!

2 comments:

tshsmom said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

Cherie said...

Hope you find some fun stuff there, Tshs!